Sunday, June 27, 2010

So They Will Always Remember


Hurst Castle, CA
 Please feel free to use this image for your artwork

I wanted to share a very special blog with you. My friend of over 15 years, Nina, recently began a beautiful journal, So They Will Always Remember, in which she shares her childhood memories and family stories. Her original intention was to keep it private, but I'm so glad that she decided to allow us all a peek into her world. She writes like she speaks (very down-to-earth and funny) and has started from the beginning. I hope you'll treat yourself and check it out . . .

Kristin xo

1 comment:

sweet southern inspiration said...

Oh my gosh Kristin that just made me cry! Thank you for "plugging" me and for your continued support. I love doing this and I am so glad you enjoy reading about my life!
xoxo
Nina